- Garcinia guaesita (brindleberry) extract equivalent dry fruit 1.2g
- Paullinia cupana (guarana) extract equivalent dry seed 572mg
- Citrus aurantium (bitter orange) extract exquivalent dry fruit 5g
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) extract equivalent dry leaf (600mg)
- Salix alba (white willow) extract equivalent dry stem bark (6.2g)
- Maethylcellulose (fibre) (100mg)
- Chromium (as pucolinate)
Morning weight: 93.9kg
- 0828: 1 microlut (progestegen only contraceptive pill), 1 Ostelin+caltrate (vitamin D and calcium supplement), 1 BIOGLAN ECA pill [start 600ml water bottle]
- 0900: 2 eggs
- 1200: 1 BIOGLAN ECA pill, 1 Subway wrap (teriyaki chicken, salad, cheese, ranch/southwest dressing)
- 1515: 1 BIOGLAN ECA pill,[start 600ml water bottle]
- 1630: [start 600ml water bottle]
- 1830: 1 BIOGLAN ECA pill, 1 Microlut, 1 Ostelin+caltrate
- 1930: 250g turkey, pasta
- 2130: 1 bar chocolate
I took all my pills and had some water, and made my breakfast. I found myself not really craving it.
At around 10 30, I started to get hungry again but I didn't crave any foods. I couldn't think of a food that I wanted to eat. It was already suppressing my appetite!
At lunch time, I got a wrap because I couldn't afford anything else (I blew all my money on this supplement, and hair extensions!), but I would have gotten nothing more, anyway. I had Diet Coke, which still hits the spot even when I'm not craving anything...
By 19 30, I was really hungry, but I normally have a LOT of fruit. J made plain turkey and pasta, and I had heaps of turkey (hungry and didn't want to eat heaps of carbs...). When he bought chocolate later, I didn't say no and I have no excuse.
Overall, it worked I think. I'm hoping it will work better as the days go by, and give me more energy to exercise, too.